Momoko Kibitsu (吉備津 桃子, Kibitsu Momoko), nicknamed Momo-chan-senpai, is one of the minor characters of Okami-san and Her Seven Companions series. She is a disciplinary committee member of Otogi High School.
Momoko happens to be well endowed (in the chest area).
In Episode 3, Momoko wins second prize in the beauty pageant.
- The name Momoko means "peach" (桃) (momo) and "child" (子) (ko).
- Momoko's surname Kibitsu means "old" (吉) (ki), "equipment" (備) (bi) and "haven, port, harbor, ferry" (津) (tsu).
- Momoko is 171cm tall.
- Momoko has a senpai named Inuzuka.
- Momoko is based on the titular character from the Japanese tale Momotarō.
- She is often accompanied by a trio of students whose names and appearances are based on the Monkey, Dog and Pheasant that accompany Momotarō on his journeys.
- Momoko is bisexual as she will sometimes make suggestive passes at Ryoko Okami, while using her 'dumplings' (or well-endowed chest) to get assistance from naive boys.
- Main article: Momoko Kibitsu/Gallery